Fanduel Daily Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet
Updated on 09.17.2016
- T.J. Yeldon is now my #3 pick of the week at running back; LeSean McCoy has played already and Jeremy Langford has been removed from my top 10. Everyone from Elliot and down have dropped a spot except DeAngelo Williams who moved up to 9th and Doug Martin moves in at 10th.
- Brandon Marshall has been taken out of the top 10 because he’s played already. So everyone gets a bump up in my top 10 pick of the week at wide out. Julian Edelman grabbed the 10th spot.
Last week I made three lineups that were heavily influenced by our cheat sheet. Here they are and the results.
Starting with the Quarterbacks here is a list of the 7 highest projected scorers in a segment I will call the Elite Eight. They’re in no particular order either.
Cam Newton ($9000)
- The panthers are projected to score 29.3 points vs the 49ers
- Ultimate Opportunist gets plenty of shot at the end zone in the passing and running game.
- Carolina could run away with the score, I don’t expect Cam to be taken out of the game late. Beware it could happen.
Drew Brees ($9200)
- Expected to be the highest scoring game; plenty of points to go around for both teams.
- Dak Prescott played very well vs NYG; I expect Brees to light ’em up.
- Cam and Drew is most likely outcome is head and shoulder above the rest. They truly stand on a hill of there own this week.
NFL DFS LINEUP
You can find the new and improved lineups page at the top of dailyrotohelp.com! We are very proud to bring you tons of great info and lineups each day!
REMEMBER: These are lineups we use, but feel free to pick and choose plays and make your own lineups. Don’t ALWAYS follow these as they don’t hit 100% of the time. We do use these but sometimes late scratches happen and it’s too late to update the lineup. Good luck and bring home the bacon.
Check out dailyrotohelp.com for the latest information, in depth analysis and up-to-the-minute optimal lineups covering all your daily fantasy sports needs.