Fanduel Daily Fantasy Sports Football Cheat Sheet
Had another successful week on Fanduel, Yahoo and Draftkings last week. Here are the result from fanduel.
Starting with the Quarterbacks here is a list of the 6 highest projected scorers in a segment I will call the Elite Eight. They’re in no particular order either.
- 35 plus pass attempts vs a defensive squad that allows 3.7 more points above opposing quarterback Implied Pts Based on Salary.
- 27.5 points projection this week for the Packers according to Vegas lines.
- 6.6 Red Zone plays per game by Green Bay.
- I’m expecting Brady to finish in the top 3 highest scoring QBs for his season debut.
- New England is projected to score 28.5 points vs Cleveland.
- Interesting fact: Historically the patriot averages 2 red zone opportunities under 10 yards while Brady is under center.
NFL DFS LINEUP
You can find the new and improved lineups page at the top of dailyrotohelp.com! We are very proud to bring you tons of great info and lineups each day!
REMEMBER: These are lineups we use, but feel free to pick and choose plays and make your own lineups. Don’t ALWAYS follow these as they don’t hit 100% of the time. We do use these but sometimes late scratches happen and it’s too late to update the lineup. Good luck and bring home the bacon.
Check out dailyrotohelp.com for the latest information, in depth analysis and up-to-the-minute optimal lineups covering all your daily fantasy sports needs.