Fanduel Daily Fantasy Sports Football Cheat Sheet
Updated 09.29.2016 5:28 pm
Jordan Howard has been moved up to my Bonus Running back officially instead of Terrance West.
Last week was perhap my most successful week ever. I cashed in every contest i entered across the big 3 dfs sites. Here are the result from fanduel.
Starting with the Quarterbacks here is a list of the 7 highest projected scorers in a segment I will call the Elite Eight. They’re in no particular order either.
- 21.06 fpts is need from Cam to hit value; I project 24 fpts from him this week.
- Atlanta is the 2nd worst defense vs QB; They also give up the most rushing Touchdowns to QB this season.
- Vegas expect the panther to put up 26.8 pts this week.
- The Saints allows an average of 24.54 fpts to opposing Quarterbacks.
- Rivers should be highly owned.
- The chargers has the highest projected team total this week.
NFL DFS LINEUP
You can find the new and improved lineups page at the top of dailyrotohelp.com! We are very proud to bring you tons of great info and lineups each day!
REMEMBER: These are lineups we use, but feel free to pick and choose plays and make your own lineups. Don’t ALWAYS follow these as they don’t hit 100% of the time. We do use these but sometimes late scratches happen and it’s too late to update the lineup. Good luck and bring home the bacon.
Check out dailyrotohelp.com for the latest information, in depth analysis and up-to-the-minute optimal lineups covering all your daily fantasy sports needs.