Fanduel Daily Fantasy Sports Football Cheat Sheet
Last week I made three lineups that were heavily influenced by our cheat sheet. Here they are and the results.
Starting with the Quarterbacks here is a list of the 7 highest projected scorers in a segment I will call the Elite Eight. They’re in no particular order either.
Derek Carr ($8100)
- Carr could lead all Quarterbacks in total fpts this week.
- Tennessee defense allows almost 3 fpts more on average vs implied pts based on salary.
- Projected to finish in the range of 20-21 fpts.
- Potentially Big Ben could also easily lead all QB’s in total score every week.
- Philly has allowed only 8.35 fpts per game this season which should scare some people off Ben. Low Ownership Alert
- Historically a Ben lead offense camps out in the red zone and has averaged nearly 5 red zone opportunities per game over the last few years.
NFL DFS LINEUP
You can find the new and improved lineups page at the top of dailyrotohelp.com! We are very proud to bring you tons of great info and lineups each day!
REMEMBER: These are lineups we use, but feel free to pick and choose plays and make your own lineups. Don’t ALWAYS follow these as they don’t hit 100% of the time. We do use these but sometimes late scratches happen and it’s too late to update the lineup. Good luck and bring home the bacon.
Check out dailyrotohelp.com for the latest information, in depth analysis and up-to-the-minute optimal lineups covering all your daily fantasy sports needs.