Fanduel Daily Fantasy Sports NFL Cheat Sheet (Main Slate)
I followed up two weeks of success with a 0-3 showing last week. Here are the result from fanduel.
Starting with the Quarterbacks here is a list of the 7 highest projected scorers in a segment I will call the Elite Eight. They’re in no particular order either.
- Up against a bad defense and on Avg Newton pass the ball 30-34 times per game.
- Typically rushing Qb’s on average scores 3 fpts above their implied points based on salary. Newtown’s IPBS is 21 “Just Saying”
- Chicago allows an average of 4 more to opposing QB compared to their IPBS.
- 40 plus passer, nearly 7 red zone opportunities per game.
- Bortles could very well finish in the Top 5 this week.
NFL DFS LINEUP
You can find the new and improved lineups page at the top of dailyrotohelp.com! We are very proud to bring you tons of great info and lineups each day!
REMEMBER: These are lineups we use, but feel free to pick and choose plays and make your own lineups. Don’t ALWAYS follow these as they don’t hit 100% of the time. We do use these but sometimes late scratches happen and it’s too late to update the lineup. Good luck and bring home the bacon.
Check out dailyrotohelp.com for the latest information, in depth analysis and up-to-the-minute optimal lineups covering all your daily fantasy sports needs.