Fanduel Daily Fantasy Sports NFL Cheat Sheet (Main Slate)
To evenly allocate my weekly dfs budget due to the NBA Season. i’ve decided to play more cash games in football. I enter 1 lineup into three cash games and a Gpp. This roster was heavily influenced by the cheat sheet last week. I went 3-1 winning three H2H contest and losing the Gpp Single Entry contest. Below is that lineup.
Starting with the Quarterbacks here is a list of the 5 highest projected scorers in a segment I will call the Elite Eight. They’re in no particular order either.
Drew Brees $8600 NO @ SF
- The 49ers has allowed 7 PATD in the last 3 games.
- Nola is expected to score 28 points; This maybe a even better matchup for the Receivers than Brees. I realize how stupid that sounds.
- Brees should finish with 2 or more PATDs with a 22 fpts projection.
Aaron Rodgers $9100 GB vs IND
- Over the last 4 games indy has allowed 21.16 fpts to Quarterbacks per game.
- Rodgers is ranked #1 in the league in Redzone attempts per game.
- 21-25 fpts projection
NFL DFS LINEUP
You can find the new and improved lineups page at the top of dailyrotohelp.com! We are very proud to bring you tons of great info and lineups each day!
REMEMBER: These are lineups we use, but feel free to pick and choose plays and make your own lineups. Don’t ALWAYS follow these as they don’t hit 100% of the time. We do use these but sometimes late scratches happen and it’s too late to update the lineup. Good luck and bring home the bacon.
Check out dailyrotohelp.com for the latest information, in depth analysis and up-to-the-minute optimal lineups covering all your daily fantasy sports needs.