30 Dec Fanduel Daily Fantasy Sports NFL Week 17 Breakdown
Fanduel Daily Fantasy Sports NFL Breakdown (Main Slate)
Since it’s the last week of the season. I’m going to shake things up(Again). For each position i’m going to give you 10 player’s i’m truly interested in using. The Top 5 at QB, RB, WR and TE’s will have few lines of notes as to why i like them.
Starting with the Quarterbacks here is a list of the 10 players i’m considering using this week.
Russell Wilson $7600 SEA @ SF 21-28 Projection
- Last time Wilson played the 49ers he only scored 14 pts. this week will be different. The 49ers are surprising a decent squad vs QBs. They’re actually a top 5 defense over the last 4 weeks. 49ers big disadvantage is the rushing game. Wilson has almost 20 attempts in the last 2 games.
Drew brees $8200 NO @ ATL 21-29 Projection
- The cleveland browns are the only team that has allowed more fantasy points to quarterbacks than the falcons this season. They nearly give up 2 PATDs and 300 PAYDS per game. I don’t need to look at the vegas lines to know this once should be a shootout.
EJ Manuel $5000 BUF @ NYJ 14-20 Projection
- I wouldn’t expect Manuel to step in and light it up. I expect him to finish closer to the 14 points range than the 20 points range. Anytime i can roster a starting QB at this price i’m going to regardless of the matchup. All i need is 9 1/2 points two hit value and with this matchup EJ could double that.
Landry Jones $6000 PIT vs CLE 17-25 Projection
- Big Ben will rest this week while Bell and Brown are candidates to sit. If they play i wouldn’t expect much from them. Regardless I’m still going to use Landry due to the fact that vegas expecting Pittsburgh to put up mid 20s like points. I can actually see myself stacking Jones with two pass catchers this week. Can you imagine the top players you can build around them?
Aaron Rodgers $8800 GB @ DET 20-30 Projection
- Even for Rodgers this price tag scores me off of him. Just a little though. If there’s anyone to pay up for it’s Rodgers and David Johnson. The Packers have a chance to clinch the NFC North and i expect this game to add to Aaron recent string of outstanding performances.
NFL DFS LINEUP
You can find the new and improved lineups page at the top of dailyrotohelp.com! We are very proud to bring you tons of great info and lineups each day!
REMEMBER: These are lineups we use, but feel free to pick and choose plays and make your own lineups. Don’t ALWAYS follow these as they don’t hit 100% of the time. We do use these but sometimes late scratches happen and it’s too late to update the lineup. Good luck and bring home the bacon.
Check out dailyrotohelp.com for the latest information, in depth analysis and up-to-the-minute optimal lineups covering all your daily fantasy sports needs.