Hi there my fellow NFL DFS contestants, your DFS guru CD Hill is here to throw in the following before I add in any other essentials to my write-up. Note: If any of my picks help your lineups this week, be sure to let me know in the comments section below (at the bottom of the page) or on my Twitter page @cdhill81.
Advertise with us: https://www.fiverr.com/braden22
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FantasySportsGuru22
Follow us on Twitter: @FantasyAdvice22
DailyRotoHelp.com wants to help you win a ton of cash while also allowing you to feel like you’re making it yourself. You may not agree with all of our picks, but that’s what makes a DFS player a GREAT DFS Player.
Our daily plays are from a collection of experts and a ton of research that goes into them. We have spent countless hours a day crunching the numbers from a dozen different aspects of each sport and bring you the best options each day.
If you take away from our articles the ability to build your own lineups that’s great! If you are still wanting some help definitely subscribe to our Optimal NBA and NFL DFS, or MLB Lineups for both Fanduel and DraftKings for that added boost! Good Luck and bring home that bacon.
Best Sleeper Picks By Position For Week 7 (10/23/16):
Andy Dalton (only cheap on DK)
Marcus Mariota (only cheap on DK)
LeGarrette Blount (only cheap on DK)
Jeremy Maclin (only cheap on FD)
Allen Hurns (currently questionable for Week 7)
Julian Edelman (only cheap on FD and currently questionable for Week 7)
Travis Benjamin (currently questionable for Week 7)
New England Patriots
Top 3 Sleeper Picks For Week 7 (10/23/16):
1. TE – Hunter Henry (SD@ATL) – (2016: REC: 19, REC Y/G: 62, TDS: 3 – FPPG on FD: 11.3 & DK: 11.2):
REC Y/G in last four games: 72.5 & TDS in last three games: 3 and Opp Rank vs. Position: 31st
2. WR – Mike Wallace (BAL@NYJ) – (2016: REC: 25, REC Y/G: 61.7, TDS: 3 – FPPG on FD: 11.9 & DK: 14):
TGT P/G in last three games: 10, REC YDS last game: 97 and Opp Rank vs. Position: 31st
3. WR – Jeremy Maclin (only cheap on FD) – (NO@KC) – (2016: REC: 23, REC Y/G: 58.6, TDS: 1 – FPPG on FD: 9.3 & DK: 11.6):
TGT P/G in four out of his past five games: just over 9 (9.3) and Opp Rank vs. Position: 30th
Top 3 Deep Sleeper Picks For Week 7 (10/23/16):
1. WR – Mike Thomas (NO@KC) – (2016: REC: 26, REC Y/G: 61.4, TDS: 3 – FPPG on FD: 12.3 & DK: 14.9):
In two out of his last three games: REC Y/G: 74.5 & TDS in his last three games: 3 and Opp Rank vs. Position: 24th
2. RB – Jay Ajayi (BUF@MIA) – (2016: RUSH Y/G: 64.2, TDS: 4 – FPPG on FD: 12.5 & DK: 14):
In his last game: 25 CAR for 204 RUSH YDS & 2 TDS and Opp RUSH YDS AGAINST in Week 6: 118
3. WR – Jamison Crowder (WAS@DET) – (2016: REC: 24, REC Y/G: 47.2, TDS: 3 – FPPG on FD: 10.6 & DK: 12.6):
In his last game: REC YDS: 52 & 1 TD, 3 TDS in total on the season and Opp Rank vs. Position: 28th
Check out dailyrotohelp.com for the latest information, in depth analysis and up-to-the-minute optimal lineups covering all your daily fantasy sports needs.