22 Sep FanDuel and DraftKings NFL Sleeper Picks – Week 3 (9/25/16 – 9/26/16)
Hello there my fellow NFL DFS competitors, your DFS guru CD Hill is here to throw in the following before I add in any other essentials to my write-up. Note: If any of my picks help your lineups this week, be sure to let me know in the comments section below (at the bottom of the page) or on my Twitter page @cdhill81.
Advertise with us: https://www.fiverr.com/braden22
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FantasySportsGuru22
Follow us on Twitter: @FantasyAdvice22
DailyRotoHelp.com wants to help you win a ton of cash while also allowing you to feel like you’re making it yourself. You may not agree with all of our picks, but that’s what makes a DFS player a GREAT DFS Player.
Our daily plays are from a collection of experts and a ton of research that goes into them. We have spent countless hours a day crunching the numbers from a dozen different aspects of each sport and bring you the best options each day.
If you take away from our articles the ability to build your own lineups that’s great! If you are still wanting some help definitely subscribe to our Optimal NBA and NFL DFS, or MLB Lineups for both Fanduel and DraftKings for that added boost! Good Luck and bring home that bacon.
Best Sleeper Picks By Position For Week 3 (9/25/16 – 9/26/16):
Eli Manning (only cheap on FD)
Jordan Matthews (only cheap on FD)
Marvin Jones Jr.
Dwayne Allen (only cheap on DK)
New York Jets
Top 3 Sleeper Picks For Week 3 (9/25/16 – 9/26/16):
1. Marcus Mariota – (2016: PASS Y/G: 254.5, TDS: 4, INT: 2 – FPPG on FD: 17.7 & DK: 18.2) – vs. Oakland D next: Raiders D ranked as the 7th worst team in the league last year in PASS YDS AGAINST and are already off to a brutally bad start this year in PASS YDS AGAINST with them now ranked as the worst team in the league in that particular stat category. They’re also dead last and tied with one team in PASS TDS AGAINST this season, so Mariota who’s actually done well against a solid defense already this year (Minnesota) should be able to pick apart a very questionable one in this contest. A 300+ PASS YDS with multiple TDS thrown kind of day from him isn’t an unreasonable expectation for this pick. This pick is my Top Sleeper Pick of the Week.
2. Melvin Gordon – (2016: RUSH ATT: 38, YDS/G: 79.5, TDS: 3 – FPPG on FD: 18.6 & DK: 20.9) – vs. Indianapolis D next: Indy D was the 8th worst team in the league last year in both RUSH YDS AGAINST and RUSH TDS ALLOWED. That pretty much speaks for itself right there on whether or not Melvin Gordon has an ideal matchup coming up this week and if that’s not enough of a reason to start him in Week 3, know that he is also just coming off of a 100+ RUSH YDS game with a TD added in too and also had a two-TD game the week before that game. He’s a reasonable buy this week who is going to get plenty of action now with teammate Danny Woodhead (ACL) now completely out of the picture as the team’s change-of-pace back.
3. Travis Benjamin – (2016: REC: 13, YDS/G: 73.5, TDS: 2 – FPPG on FD: 16.5 & DK: 21.3) – vs. Indianapolis D next: The Colts’ D was the 8th worst defense last year in REC YDS AGAINST and tied two teams in being the 12th worst in the league last season in REC TDs ALLOWED. Indy’s D is pretty much off to the same start this year and shouldn’t give Travis Benjamin (who had 6 REC for 115 YDS REC and two TD catches last week) too much of a problem in this one as he continues to take over as the top option at the receiver position for the Chargers right now due to the injury of star receiver Keenan Allen (knee).
Top 3 Deep Sleeper Picks For Week 3 (9/25/16 – 9/26/16):
1. Stefon Diggs – (2016: REC: 16, YDS/G: 142.5, TDS: 1 – FPPG on FD: 21.2 & DK: 28.2) – vs. Carolina D next: Stefon Diggs is coming off of back-to-back 100+ YDS REC games and in his latest contest he came close to finishing with 200 REC YDS (182) and added in a TD catch as well. Yes, he faces a stellar Panthers defense next, but Diggs seems locked in enough right now as a receiver to be able to do well against a tough secondary and for the price he’s going for right now too, he’s very tough to pass up on when deciding who to give one of your starting RB spots and/or FLEX spot too. He’s my Deep Sleeper Pick of the Week.
2. Jerick McKinnon – vs. Carolina D next: Jerick McKinnon doesn’t have much playing time behind him, but he has a lot of potential due to his freakish athletic ability. He’ll now be filling in at the starting RB position for the team’s usual starter at that position Adrian Peterson (knee) who will be out with an injury. McKinnon will have quite the task ahead of him facing a tough Panthers defense next, but he’s the type of player who doesn’t have to make in impact throughout an entire game because he can make a big play, potenially, in one or two runs that he could break free in and potentially score a TD or two, or at the very least, gain a lot of yards in. He’s coming in a rock bottom price at the moment on both FanDuel & DraftKings and that screams ideal tourny play pick.
3. Jacob Tamme – (2016: REC: 11, YDS/G: 63, TDS: 2 – FPPG on FD: 15.1 & DK: 14.8) – vs. New Orleans D next: Jacob Tamme faces a very susceptible Saints defense in his next contest that should help him keep up the hot start he’s been on for his squad. Saints D was by far the worst defense in the league last year in PASS TDS AGAINST and was the 2nd worst defense in the league last season in PASS YDS AGAINST. For the price he’s currently going for too on both FanDuel and DraftKings, he’s a wise value play to go with at the moment, especially in GPP contests.
Check out dailyrotohelp.com for the latest information, in depth analysis and up-to-the-minute optimal lineups covering all your daily fantasy sports needs.