FanDuel and DraftKings Daily Fantasy Football Sleeper Picks – Week 1 (9/11/16 – 9/12/16) NFL DFS
Hey everybody, DFS guru CD Hill here just throwing in the following before I add in any other essentials: If any of my picks help your lineups this week, be sure to let me know in the comments section below (at the bottom of the page) or on my Twitter page @cdhill81.
Advertise with us: https://www.fiverr.com/braden22
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FantasySportsGuru22
Follow us on Twitter: @FantasyAdvice22
DailyRotoHelp.com wants to help you win a ton of cash while also allowing you to feel like you’re making it yourself. You may not agree with all of our picks, but that’s what makes a DFS player a GREAT DFS Player.
Our daily plays are from a collection of experts and a ton of research that goes into them. We have spent countless hours a day crunching the numbers from a dozen different aspects of each sport and bring you the best options each day.
If you take away from our articles the ability to build your own lineups that’s great! If you are still wanting some help definitely subscribe to our Optimal NBA and NFL DFS, or MLB Lineups for both Fanduel and DraftKings for that added boost! Good Luck and bring home that bacon.
Best Sleeper Picks By Position for Week 1 (9/11/16 – 9/1 2/16):
Robert Griffin III
Marvin Jones Jr.
Green Bay Packers
Washington Redskins (only on FD)
Chris Boswell (only on FD)
Top 3 Sleeper Picks for Week 1 (9/11/16 – 9/12/16):
1. Derek Carr – 2015: 91.1 RAT, 3,987 PASS YDS, 32 TD PASS & 13 INT vs. Saints D next – 2015: worst team in the NFL in PASS TD against, 2nd worst in PASS YDS against, tied for 3rd worst in INT & tied for 6th worst in SACKS.
2. Amari Cooper – 2015: 72 REC, 1,070 REC YDS & 6 TD REC vs. Saints D next – 2015: worst team in the NFL in REC TD against & 2nd worst in REC YDS against and AVG YDS PER REC against.
3. Michael Crabtree – 2015: 85 REC, 922 REC YDS & 9 TD REC vs. Saints D next – 2015: worst team in the NFL in REC TD against & 2nd worst in REC YDS against and AVG YDS PER REC against.
Top 3 Deep Sleeper Picks for Week 1 (9/11/16 – 9/12/16):
1. Dat Prescott – 2015: (wasn’t in the NFL yet, but had a standout 2016 preseason) vs. Giants D next – 2015: worst team in the NFL in PASS TD against, 2nd worst in PASS YDS against, tied for 3rd worst in INT & tied for 6th worst in SACKS.
2. Spencer Ware – 2015: 72 RUSH ATT, 403 RUSH YDS, 5.6 RUSH YDS PER CARRY & 6 RUSH TD vs. Chargers D next – 2015: Tied for 2nd worst in the NFL in RUSH YDS AVG against, 3rd worst in RUSH TD against & 6th worst in RUSH YDS against.
3. Christine Michael – 2015: (didn’t play much last season, but did average 4.5 YDS PER CARRY in 54 RUSH ATT in that time & had a standout 2016 preseason in which might give him the reigns as the team’s starting RB this week if fellow Seahawks RB Thomas Rawls’ ankle issue and illness prevents him from starting or even playing on Sunday) vs. Dolphins D next – 2015: 5th worst in the NFL in RUSH YDS against & 7th worst in RUSH TD against.
Want to sponsor our articles? Email me at email@example.com to get started! Reach thousands of people a day with fantasysportsadvice.sportsblog.com and dailyrotohelp.com!
Check out dailyrotohelp.com for the latest information, in depth analysis and up-to-the-minute optimal lineups covering all your daily fantasy sports needs.