DraftKings Daily Fantasy Football Lineup Picks (12/15/16-12/19/16): NFL DFS Advice
Fanduel Daily Fantasy Football Lineup Picks (12/15/16-12/19/16): NFL DFS Advice
– You can pretty much bet on any team in the NFL against the San Francisco 49ers, but when your team is a 14 points favorite over the 49ers and Vegas STILL projects it out as the highest scoring total on the weekend, you need to pay attention. Ryan and the Falcons offense is preparing to blast off.
– Rogers is questionable with a strained calf muscle. If he goes, fire him up in a division showdown with the Bears.
To see the rest of this article you must subscribe here: Subscriptions
[ms-protect-content id="15655, 15656, 15657, 15658"]
There aren’t many options in the Green Bay offense other than to air it out. Take advantage
– Recency bias should push Carr’s ownership down this weekend. Take advantage. His dislocated pinky should be close to healed now and Carr should get back on track.
– Good lord I hate advocating this guy for anything. However, the 49ers will be beaten like a drum in this one, forcing Kaepernick to air it out. He’s worth a look in GPP formats.
– Cousins is one of the cheaper options on the board this weekend. Recency bias will push his ownership down as well as he is coming off two tough road starts against Philly and Arizona. The Skins are back home this weekend against a much softer Panthers secondary. Fire him up.
– This is more a knock on the Colts secondary as opposed to a push for Bradford.
– He’s the league’s best running back against one of the league’s worst defenses. Any questions?
– Cleveland Browns.
– The 49ers grade out as the worst team in the NFL against the run. Freeman and Coleman should have a field day.
– With injuries to AJ Green and Gio Bernard, the Bengals ground game is a one-man show. Hill ran over the Browns D and has scored touchdowns in back to back games. Fire him up as an RB2 in a division showdown with the Steelers.
– The 49ers ranked dead last against the run. Over the last five weeks, Coleman has been heavily involved with both the passing and running game. Fire up both Coleman and Freeman in cash, GPP and season long formats.
– The Patriots are a power-run offense with a stud at running back in Blount. The Pats take on the Broncos this weekend in a clash of AFC titans. The Broncos pass D is ridiculously stout in the secondary and on the defensive line. The run defense, however, is exploitable. Blount should beast his way to a solid day.
– All signs point to Melvin Gordon sitting this weekend with hip/knee issues. If he does sit, Farrow will be the next man up. He should be heavily involved in the pass and run games and will be a hot DFS commodity.
Odell Beckham Jr.
– The law of averages is starting to even out after a slow start to the 2016 season for both OBJ and the Giants offense. He’s scored six touchdowns over the last six contests and is getting hot.
– The Cowboys defense is tough against the run, but rank near the bottom of the barrel against the pass. Claiborne is down, Evans should feast.
– The Cardinals and Saints are the 2nd
highest point total on the board this weekend and the Cardinals are a 2 ½ point favorite at home. This game will likely turn into a shootout, benefitting all Cardinals offensive weapons.
– The Seahawks/Rams point total is the lowest on the board this weekend. However, the Seahawks are a 16-point favorite over the Rams, the largest spread of the season. The Seahawks should absolutely destroy the Rams this evening but we expect Wilson to chuck it around the yard.
– The pint-sized playmaker struck again last week, his 6th
in five weeks. He’s active in the pass and run game and has a plus plus matchup this weekend against the 49ers. Fire him up.
- Tyreek Hill is a gimmick player no more. Over the last half of the 2016 season, Hill has been putting up WR1 numbers on a weekly basis. The Titans defense is solid, but has serious issues in the secondary. Starting CB Parrish Cox was released after several miserable starts and the Titans are turning to their young, unproven players to slow down Hill and Kelce. Good luck with that.
– With injuries to Green and Bernard, Eifert is options 1-3 in the passing game. It’s division showdown time this weekend against the Steelers. Eifert will feast.
– Reed is back and, by all indications, healthy. The Redskins return home after a two-game road trip to take on the Panthers, who rank near the bottom of the league against the TE position.
– With Maclin banged up, the Chiefs offense has landed squarely on Hill, Ware and Kelce. All three are elite plays this weekend against a banged-up Titans defense.
– Ertz has been the busiest tight end in football over the last month with 45 targets over the last 4 games. You read that right, 45 targets over the last 4 games. Ertz and Wentz have developed a nice chemistry and all arrows are pointing up for the duo. Fire him up against a Ravens defense that has struggled against the TE position.
– Brate has quietly worked himself into a TE1 this season as the number two option in the Buccaneers passing attack. Jameis Winston has struggled with his consistency this season but looks Brate’s way regularly around the end zone.
– The future Hall of Famer is approaching the all-time TE TD record, and Rivers wants to get him there. A plus-plus matchup against the struggling Raiders defense could get him one or two closer to that goal.
Defense / ST
NFL DFS OPTIMAL LINEUPS
Draft Kings | Fanduel
QB - Russell Wilson QB - Matt Ryan
RB - Ezekiel Elliot RB - David Johnson
Sign up for complete access to all of our daily optimal lineups!!! SIGN UP
Advertise with us: https://www.fiverr.com/braden22
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FantasySportsGuru22
Follow us on Twitter: @FantasyAdvice22
wants to help you win a ton of cash while also allowing you to feel like you’re making it yourself. You may not agree with all of our picks, but that’s what makes a DFS player a GREAT DFS Player.
Our daily plays are from a collection of experts and a ton of research that goes into them. We have spent countless hours a day crunching the numbers from a dozen different aspects of each sport and bring you the best options each day.
If you take away from our articles the ability to build your own lineups that’s great! If you are still wanting some help definitely subscribe to our Optimal NBA and NFL DFS, or MLB Lineups for both Fanduel and DraftKings for that added boost! Good Luck and bring home that bacon.