DraftKings Daily Fantasy Football Lineup Picks (Wild Card Weekend): NFL DFS Advice
Fanduel Daily Fantasy Football Lineup Picks (Wild Card Weekend): NFL DFS Advice
– Rogers finished the 2016 regular season with as the hottest quarterback in the NFL. He threw eight touchdowns over the last two games and surpassed 300 yards in each. Without an actual run game, Rogers will be forced to throw it all over the yard Sunday against the Giants.
– Big Ben and the Steelers kick off Sunday afternoon with a high-noon showdown against the banged-up Miami Dolphins. The Steelers are expected to win big in this one, potentially creating a game-flow issue for Roethlisberger. However, the passes he checks down to Bell with a big still count. Fire him up.
– Wilson is out favorite play of the slate this weekend. The Lions secondary is
To see the rest of this article you must subscribe here: Subscriptions
[ms-protect-content id="15655, 15656, 15657, 15658"]
banged up and they’re playing in Seattle. Detroit can make this game a shootout as both teams are struggling to run the ball and both have effective passing attacks. Fire up quarterbacks on both sides in your GPPs.
– Manning is my favorite GPP play of the weekend. The Giants passing offense can generate some serious numbers with OBJ and Sterling Shephard. The Green Bay secondary is a mess and the Giants will likely be playing from behind. Manning is my GPP play of the weekend.
– The Seahawks defense at home in Seattle is tough, no matter who you are. Stafford and the Lions have plenty of offensive firepower and they could, potentially, turn this into a shootout. Fire him up.
– Ugh, ok, let’s don’t get too cute here…BUT, Moore has looked decent in his limited action filling in for the injured Ryan Tannehill.
– The Steelers will likely be playing with a lead Sunday against the Dolphins. We all know what that means for Bell. Get him in your cash lineups.
– Ajayi has been the definition of “boom-or-bust” this season as the guy has generated three games of 200+ rushing yards. He’s also laid eggs all over the field on others. I don’t like the game flow for him as the Dolphins will likely be playing from behind. However, the Dolphins will likely try to keep the Steelers defense on the field, and their rush D is exploitable.
– Rawls has really struggled down the stretch and was even pulled last week albeit after the Falcons has locked up the week 1 bye. Rawls can put up RB1 numbers and the Seahawks will likely be playing with a lead, increasing his value a bit.
– Until I hear that Eddie Lacy or James Starks is starting at running back for the Packers, I’m rostering Montgomery. He’s built like a running back, he’s got the finesse of a receiver, and Rogers is looking his way early and often out of the backfield. Start him.
– With injuries depleting the Lions backfield, Zenner and Washington are the loan men standing. Zenner is seeing a ton of usage in both the run and pass game. He’s a cheap, GPP flyer this weekend.
– The Steelers are huge favorites this weekend against the Dolphins, potentially limiting Brown’s upside. However, they’ve got to score points to get a big lead and, chances are, Brown will have something to do with that.
Odell Beckham Jr.
– OBJ is my favorite play on the board this weekend at any position. He’s an elite WR option and Manning knows that to be successful, he’s got to find his star. The Giants will likely be playing from behind and the Packers secondary is atrocious. Fire him up.
– With no traditional rushing attack, the Packers are force feeding Nelson. He appears fully recovered from the knee injury that cost him his 2015 season and should abuse the Giants tough secondary in Green Bay on Sunday.
– Cooper and Crabtree are both dealing with injuries, but both appear on track to play. Unfortunately, after injuries to Derek Carr and Matt McGloin, the Raiders are trotting out Connor Cook at quarterback. It’s tough to gage what could happen here. It could be a total flop, or Cook could force feed Cooper and Crabtree. It’s risky, but may be worth a GPP dart throw.
– Baldwin will likely draw shadow coverage from Lions corner, Darius Slay. Fortunately, for Baldwin, Slay is dealing with some injuries. Baldwin possess elite speed and quickness, Slay will need to be on his A-game.
– I’m not crazy about Stills this weekend, but he’s got a nice matchup, he’s priced right and the Dolphins will likely be playing from behind. Fire him up in your GPPs.
– Graham is the top TE on the slate this weekend. He should abuse the Lions linebackers and safeties.
– Ebron and the Lions may find themselves in a shootout this weekend in Seattle. It’s a tough place to play, but Ebron may be able to exploit the weakness of the Seahawks defense, their linebackers.
– Cook is a GPP option only as you never really know what you’re going to get with him. He could produce a 6-100-2 line or he could lay a big fat egg.
– The one person Osweiller seems to be able to find in 2016 is CJFed. He sure can’t seem to find Hopkins (thanks for ruining my fantasy season, Brock!). Osweiller is back under center. This is a downgrade for DHop and an upgrade for CJFed.
– With Ladarius Green still in the concussion protocol, it’s unlikely that he plays this week. Fire up James as a cheap, high-upside tight end play this weekend against the Dolphins.
Defense / ST
NFL DFS OPTIMAL LINEUPS
Draft Kings | Fanduel
QB - Russell Wilson QB - Aaron Rogers
RB - Le'Veon Bell RB - Thomas Rawls
Sign up for complete access to all of our daily optimal lineups!!! SIGN UP
Advertise with us: https://www.fiverr.com/braden22
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FantasySportsGuru22
Follow us on Twitter: @FantasyAdvice22
wants to help you win a ton of cash while also allowing you to feel like you’re making it yourself. You may not agree with all of our picks, but that’s what makes a DFS player a GREAT DFS Player.
Our daily plays are from a collection of experts and a ton of research that goes into them. We have spent countless hours a day crunching the numbers from a dozen different aspects of each sport and bring you the best options each day.
If you take away from our articles the ability to build your own lineups that’s great! If you are still wanting some help definitely subscribe to our Optimal NBA and NFL DFS, or MLB Lineups for both Fanduel and DraftKings for that added boost! Good Luck and bring home that bacon.